A Question about Kinugasa's "A Crazy Page"

Bernardi-Buralli dburall1
Thu Feb 7 09:36:31 EST 2002

I'm not sure if this is helpful to you, but there is a beautiful print
(35mm, 5299ft., 59' at 24fps) housed at the George Eastman House
International Museum of Photography and Film, Rochester, NY
(www.eastman.org) that was recently screened at the Pordenone Silent Film
Festival.

Joanne Bernardi
URochester