marriage & isao yukisada

Robin Gatto robin
Wed Feb 20 13:54:16 EST 2002

Dear all,

I am flying to Japan on Thursday 21 for marriage and honeymoon purposes - I
do hope to get wishes from you all!

I also wanted to tell you that I recently attended the Berlin Film Festival
where I had the chance to do a small but very interesting interview with
Isao Yukisada. This interview will be posted on Filmfestivals.com as of
Thursday 21 or Friday 22. An interview in French with Takaaki Watanabe will
probably be posted on the French site (Filmfestivals.fr) next week. Plus a
long interview (still in French) with Miike Takashi will be displayed in
March. So watch out, French-language readers and speakers of the Kinejapan
forum!

Cheers,

Robin Gatto
www.filmfestivals.com