Kawase

Sarah Teasley batgirl
Fri Feb 1 02:52:21 EST 2002

By the way, Kawase was interviewed last night on NHK Educational (Channel 3), from 10-10:45 pm, so you might want to see if someone on the list might have taped the interview.

I got home just in time to catch the end, which had Kawase visiting her grandmother in the danchi and trying to get her grandmother to say "Kyakaraba" out loud.

Sarah Teasley

At 8:45 PM 02.1.31, Jonathan M.  Hall wrote:
> I hope Roberta can post this information to the list.
>

> JMH

Sarah Teasley
Tokyo University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
Program in Interdisciplinary Cultural Studies