Virus alert

MileFilms at aol.com MileFilms at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 11:41:02 EST 2002

Dear Mark and his friends,

This is actually a hoax, and a pretty good one. Sulfnbk.exe is a real file
found on most Window computers when you update Windows 95. (I didn't fall for
the hoax only because we use Macs.) Here's the information from Hewlitt
Packard on this email:

<<Thank you for contacting HP's Customer Care e-mail support.

You may have received an e-mail message warning you of a virus
(sulfnbk.exe) that will become active on June 01, 2001.  The e-mail
states that the virus file must be deleted, and explains how to delete
the sulfnbk.exe file.  Do not delete the sulfnbk.exe file, as it is a
Windows system file.

For detailed information on this virus hoax or if you have already
deleted the file, you can find instructions on reinstalling the
Sulfnbk.exe file at one the following Web sites:

McAfee:

http://www.McAfee.com

Norton:

http://www.Symantec.com

Microsoft's Knowledge Base has a related article (Q190418) that
explains what can happen if the Sulfnbk.exe file is removed from the
system.  Please visit Microsoft's Web site at:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q190/4/18.asp

     Note:  The links above will take you outside the HP Web
            site.  HP does not control and is not responsible
            for information outside of the HP Web site.

If you need further assistance, please reply to this message.  You may
also find technical and troubleshooting information along with software
updates, on our HP Customer Care Web site at:

http://www.hp.com/support/personal_computing

Best regards,
Terry
HP Customer Solutions Team>>

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (201) 767-3117 or in the US (800) 603-1104
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: MileFilms at aol.com
Website: www.milestonefilms.com