Anime on Animation

wlt4@mindspring.com wlt4
Tue Jul 9 08:38:57 EDT 2002

>I want to know some of the views of what's going >on today's Cartoon Network.
Who is selecting >them on what basis ?

Just like any other net, Cartoon Network has programmers (I interviewed for
the position once).  They make a lot of determinations based on theme,
subject, time slot, etc.  There are also broader determinations on such things
as more mature programming later at night or general directions.  I don't know
about Asian versions but Cartoon Network Latin America is different from the
US version.