Interview with Midnight Eye

Junko Tanaka junkotanaka
Thu Jul 11 09:34:09 EDT 2002

For those of you who are fans and frequent visitors of Midnight Eye ("The
Latest and Best in Japanese Cinema"), I uploaded an interview with Tom and
Jasper on my website, interviews.jp. You can check it out (in both English
and Japanese) at:
www.interviews.jp

Interviews.jp is a site dedicated to interviews with people in the fields of
cinema, media, art, etc., and half of the interviewees are film-related. I'm
particularly interested in people outside the film production circle -
distributors, festival programmers, curators, scholars and alike. I'm
thankful for Kinejapan for an opportunity to meet Tom and Jasper, who I had
the pleasure to meet in Tokyo in April.

So, find out who they are - enjoy!

Best,
Junko Tanaka