searching for 'the fantastic vice wowan'...

Michael Raine michael.raine at yale.edu
Tue Jun 4 13:28:50 EDT 2002

Hello Christophe,

Do you mean Takemitsu Toru for the composer? I think you're talking about a
film called Subarashii akujo ["wonderful bad girl..."], released by Toho in
1963. It starred Dan Reiko and Kubo Akira and was directed by Onchi Hideo.
Are you sure it's a pink film? I haven't seen it -- the only reason I know
anything about it is that the original story is by Ishihara Shintaro and the
script by Shirasaka Yoshio. I don't think it's available in Japan and I
would love to see it -- is there a copy available somewhere?

Michael