Wasurerarenu hitobito

Michael E Kerpan Jr kerpan
Mon Jun 10 22:56:48 EDT 2002

Given the fact that no subtitled release seemed imminent, I broke down and
ordered the Japanese (non-English-subtitled) DVD.  Armed with information
from Midnight Eye (etc.)  as to plot and my (less than) minimal Japanese
skills, I managed to make it through, imagining I was able to follow it. (A
second viewing was easier).

I have to say I really love the three leading actors.  Seeing Tomio Aoki in a
starring role almost 70 years after his role in "I Was Born But" is quite
amazing.  His two colleagues were also superb.

I find it very sad that this is unlikely to ever show up in even a limited US
release.

Michael Kerpan
Boston