Still desperately looking for... Sorekara

WallyLaw wallylaw
Mon Mar 11 05:23:13 EST 2002

Please offer me some help, for Sorekara soundtrack or film

 I don't remember how many times I've cried for help... I really wish i
could get some information, about the whereabout of the movie "Sorekara".

I watched the movie 13 years ago, and I still miss it a lot. I know there's
a soundtrack yet i couldn't even find one from the original Victor
distrubutor...

Please let me know anything you know about the movie/the soundtrack...

I would pay any price for the movie or the soundtrack disc.

Or, If you have the disc, would you mind to send me a copy through the net?

Please help me...