Black Lizard ban

Mitch Cullin fpunk
Mon Mar 18 16:14:31 EST 2002

Hi Jakob:

Black Lizard was available for a time on VHS with
English subtitles.  You might still be able to track
down a VHS copy via half.com or even ebay.  As for
Mishima's widow and family, I do know they've taken
court action in the past to prevent certain letters
and works from becoming available.  Not sure what
action was taken on Black Lizard--but I'm quite
positive others here in KineJapan have the answers.

Mitch