Nobuo Nakagawa

Mathieu Saint-Pierre cteve
Sat Nov 30 21:00:30 EST 2002

Hello!

I just watch a couple of Nubuo Nakagawa films too and they are really
amazing. The Ghost Cat House one is great and just take a close look
at the first travelling "opening" shot of the film... it's nearly 3 minutes
and the film was made in 1959... 2 years only after A Touch Of Evil. Another
movie I suggest you all if you like Nakagawa is Kaidan Kagamigafuchi (1959)
aka The Ghosts Of Kagami Pond. by Masaki Mori. According to IMDB (which I
have to admit, is not the best source for
infos on Japanese films) Masaki Mori only made 2-3 films...
Perhaps someone can give us more information on that particular director and
the other movies he made?

Mathieu St-Pierre
SUKUBUS inc.