Asians' Language Experience in Film

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary
Mon Oct 28 09:33:33 EST 2002

Immediate thought - although you were on the ball with CRAZY ENGLISH -
is Thai film KILLER TATTOO (2001) in which one of the hitmen - an Elvis
impersonator - insists on only speaking English even though he can only
grasp about five words.  His one-liners to enemies - "Have you seen a
book", etc - make Schwartzenegger's protagonists look like geniuses.
It's available on VCD with English subtitles.

Stephen