self-introduction

Lorenzo Torres ltorresh
Mon Feb 24 11:09:21 EST 2003

I agree with you about everyday/mythical; but for me, like in Ozu, it
wouldn't be an step beyond, but a mixture (Zen, here, is very important).
The shots I'm talking about are those someone called (Richie?) transitional
that Ozu used to shot. In his case it was a wooden strucrure too, but with
al kind of clothes (usually white ones) hanging in order to dry...
Precisely, that I liked less was that tendency to kitsch.