Solitude Point

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary
Mon Feb 24 13:48:02 EST 2003

It wasn't a hit in Japan to my knowledge, but did get a theatrical
release on 14 February 1998.  I saw in the Kanebo-sponsored women's
film festival during the Tokyo IFF in, I guess, 1997.  I thought it was
pretty weak, but Mark Schilling gave it a more supportive review in the
Japan Times which is reprinted in his book, CONTEMPORARY JAPANESE FILM
under it's original title, YUKIE.

Stephen Cremin