how to get subtitles for a dvd from Japan ?

Descans Cyril descan at noos.fr
Mon Jan 6 17:49:52 EST 2003

  I wonder if there is a company somewhere in Japan (or at least Japanese
translator) sell its skill to create english subtitles for japanese movies ?
I'm not working in the cinema business so I won't pay 1000$ for it !

  There are several dvds I saw on japanese online shops like two films by
Nobuo Nakagawa or the first Sasori (with Meiko Kaji) for instance, and there
are also many ghost stories movies from the 60's and 70's (tv or theatrical
release) I'd love to see and understand.