Request to everyone

Gerry Malir Artsmagic Ltd gerry
Tue Jan 7 12:11:49 EST 2003

You might be interested in our cgi release Malice Doll being premiered at
the Sci Fi Festival. Obviously, its already produced, but we're the first to
release it anywhere in the world.

Gerry Malir
Managing Director
WorldwideWales.tv
Telephone:  +44 (0)1495 307341
Fax:  +44 (0)1495 307343
Email: gerry at worldwidewales.tv
Website: http://www.worldwidewales.tv
----- Original Message -----
From: "robin" <robin at filmfestivals.com>
To: <KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:19 PM
Subject: Request to everyone

> Hi everyone and Happy New Year,
>
> That Fukasaku news is indeed bad news!
> Let's hope Mr Fukasaku won't leave us all in sorrow too soon!
>
> I adress this request to everyone :
>
> I am looking for news about new Japanese fantasy films in production or
under shoot, for a French fantasy film magazine. Would anyone be so kind as
to let me know whenever they hear about a new fantasy/horror film being
produced, be it a big-studio production or an indie ?

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Robin
>
> PS : The competition section of the 2003 Gerardmer Fantastic'Arts Film
Festival will be screening two Japanese films : Dark Water by Hideo Nakata
and Juon by Takashi Shimizu.