Request to everyone

robin robin at filmfestivals.com
Tue Jan 7 09:19:33 EST 2003

Hi everyone and Happy New Year,

That Fukasaku news is indeed bad news!
Let's hope Mr Fukasaku won't leave us all in sorrow too soon!

I adress this request to everyone :

I am looking for news about new Japanese fantasy films in production or under shoot, for a French fantasy film magazine. Would anyone be so kind as to let me know whenever they hear about a new fantasy/horror film being produced, be it a big-studio production or an indie ?

Thanks in advance,

Robin

PS : The competition section of the 2003 Gerardmer Fantastic'Arts Film Festival will be screening two Japanese films : Dark Water by Hideo Nakata and Juon by Takashi Shimizu.