V-cinema

Zeni zeni
Thu Jun 26 03:10:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

I was looking at the book from Masaki Tanioka "King of V-cinema", and I
noticed that some of Takashi Miike movies such as Agitator, Shin Jingi no
Hakaba are included in this book.
I was wondering if someone could tell me why these movies are told to be
V-cinema. I mean, is there a wayto say for sure  that this movie is V-cinema
and this one not. I thought V-cinema movies where only for video market
without any theatrical release. But, movies such as the Gun Crazy serie
looks like V-cinema but were theatrically released. The same stands for the
Miike movies...
By the way, does anybody know where I can get some information about
V-cinema ? That is facts and figures about V-cinema...

Thank you,

zeni