ATG retrospective in Vienna

Frederick M. Veith fmv at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Sat Nov 1 00:20:47 EST 2003

On the Austrian Film Museum web-page it says that the Art Theatre Guild
retrospective will be traveling. Does anyone know where to and when? Will
all the films be traveling or just part of the series? Any info would be
most appreciated. I recall the curator posting the announcement some
months ago, but I don't have the post handy with his name or e-mail.

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I seem to have been
having subscription problems that I just now discovered trying to post
this.

Fred.