Hard Luck Hero / Sabu book signing / Kurosawa's next

nuzumaki@gmx.net nuzumaki
Sun Nov 9 08:21:47 EST 2003

one quick question ... has the japan dvd release of Hard Luck Hero eng. subs
?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=AVBD-91164
says nothing about subtitels at all ... maybe anybody has more information

thx in advance,

stefan nutz

--
NEU F?R ALLE - GMX MediaCenter - f?r Fotos, Musik, Dateien...
Fotoalbum, File Sharing, MMS, Multimedia-Gru?, GMX FotoService

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More! +++