von Sternberg's 'Morocco' in Japan?

Bernardi-Buralli dburall1
Sat Oct 4 21:24:37 EDT 2003

Hi Joanne,

I looked up "Morocco" in the "Complete Dictionary of Imported Movies Up To
1945 August" (Hakurai kinema sakuhin jiten) v. 2, Edited by Sekai eigashi
kenkyukai 1997 Kagaku shoin. (I'll give citation in Japanese below.)

It's entry #FP-13058 p. 2282

According to this source, it opened 19 February 1931 at the Musashino kan,
the Denkikan, and the Horakuza

?????????
?????????

Hope this helps,