Film director arrested

Jason Gray loaded_films at yahoo.co.jp
Sat Apr 17 08:54:59 EDT 2004

Some of the daily rags and legit broadsheets featured
articles about Imazeki's arrest. According to an article
in the Mainichi Shimbun
(http://www.mainichi-msn.co.jp/geinou/cinema/news/20040417k0000m040029000c.html):

Imazeki was arrested in Kanagawa prefecture by their
juvenile crimes unit for allegedly engaging in an indecent
act (which he videotaped) with 12 year-old first year
junior high school student. Imazeki confessed that he had
met other junior high school girls through a
cellphone-based introduction service, which the crime unit
is still investigating.

The article mentions some of his past films and how he
used his status to lure girls through the cellphone-based
introduction service. "If you'd like to meet someone in
the entertainment industry please send me mail [...] You
can meet popular young, male singers," wrote Imazeki.

Imazeki lives in Oizumi Gakuen, Nerima ward (where Toei
Studios are -- Nerima ward is where the house in "Juon"
is...and my current apartment, actually).

-----

As for other directors arrested, I seem to remember
something about a movie director being collared after
freaking out in his local prefectural office over remarks
made relating to the war. Might have been in the late 90s?

-----

Back to perversion, I've been thinking about a
mathematical equation relating to film director fetishes
and obsessions:

Take said recurring fetish quotient in director's films,
multiply it by the variable x (x being equal to or greater
than 1.5 * fetish quotient) and you'll be in the
neighbourhood of their fetish quotient in life.

Jason
-----
http://www.jasongray.net
http://www.midnighteye.com