Asia-Pacific Film Festival 2004

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Fri Aug 6 01:18:06 EDT 2004

No, definitely Asia-Pacific.  Films on site are a subset of the films
on the list I saw.  I just called one of the production companies whose
film is in their competition but isn't listed on the site.  There film
is playing, but not to the public so as not to complicate the plans of
their Japanese distributor.  But I'm still not sure who can really see
the 80% of films in the festival if the website reflects the final
lineup.  I suspect only visiting government officials, the jury and the
cast and staff of films playing in the festival.  I'm not sure if press
or other industry figures are able to attend.

Stephen