JAPANESE "actors" wanted for film

kelly kelly.davis
Mon Aug 2 17:40:23 EDT 2004

hello group!

i was wondering if you all could be so kind as to pass this below info
on to any interested japanese friends. i'm also looking for a composer
and/or some musicians interested in scoring the film.
all the best
kelly

feel free to contact me in japanese or english with any questions.

??????????????????????????
??????????????
---

Looking for JAPANESE actors, non-actors, models, comedians, etc.
(experience not necessary) for a (narrative, fable, drama, comedy)
FEATURE FILM.

MUST BE JAPANESE and speak Japanese at a NATIVE FLUENCY level.

The following main roles are needed:

1) UNDERDOG MALE (age between 15-40)
underdog, awkward, possibly slightly geeky, scrawny OR slighty chubby,
but NOT obviously strong or too muscle-bound.

2) LANKY FEMALE (age between 15-40)
lanky, very slender, tall = 170 cm (5 ft 6 in) or taller.

3) JAPANESE FEMALE (age between 15-40).
no particulars yet.

4) GRANDPA (age over 50)
no particulars yet.

Story and mood of film is similar to:
Ameile, Stolen Kisses, Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums
slightly cartoony. very clean, sharp, color-savvy
images. dry humor/dialogue.

The film is currently in pre-production.
Others supporting roles will appear gradually,
If you are Japanese and interested,
please contact us even if you do not fit one of the above roles.
We may have something for you in the near future.

Shooting is projected to begin in Fall 2005 in Tokyo.

Please pass this email on to possibly interested people/parties.

Please send resume and headshots to:
hesper_montgomery "at" yahoo.com

Thanks.