Shuji Terayama

Christine Marran marran
Tue Jan 6 23:41:14 EST 2004

Steven Clark is near completion of a dissertation on Terayama Shuji,
some of which is devoted to TS's films.  He wrote the Farewell to the
Ark blurb for the Vienna festival for those of you who read that and may
have more detailed publications elsewhere.  I am not sure if Steve is on
our list so I will forward, Andrew, your email address to him...

Christine Marran