AAS/SCMS

Mark Nornes amnornes
Tue Jan 13 01:17:18 EST 2004

On Tuesday, January 13, 2004, at 12:52  AM, Maureen Donovan wrote:

> These organizations also have the opportunity of "sponsoring" a panel
> proposal to the main AAS conference.  Of course, sponsoring a proposal
> does not necessarily mean it will be successful, but my impression is
> that the chances of success are better.

Maureen raises and interesting idea. Anyone participating in Kinema
Club/KineJapan should feel free to arrange a Kinema Club-sponsored
panel. Or organize some kind of meeting in one of their spaces.

This outfit was, from the inception, meant to be protean and available
for any kind of inspired agitation. No one owns it. We're a community.
We can make of it what we will. This year is too late to do anything
formal like this, but keep it in mind for the next round.

Markus

Kinema Club
http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html