Japanese film in Indonesia?

Mark Nornes amnornes
Thu Jan 15 16:45:15 EST 2004

Zaki,

Could you tell us about how Japanese film is see in Indonesia? Is it
mostly on video? Does it ever get into theaters? Is it all anime? Are
there any lingering antagonisms about WWII?   Are older films seen?
Again, how about the Japanese films made during their colonization?

I'd be very curious to know more!

Markus