Kaiju Theatre

=%iso-8859-1?q?Jim=20Harper?= jimharper666
Thu Jan 1 15:01:00 EST 2004

Hello! I hope everyone had a pleasant New Year.

Does anyone here have, or know where I can find, information about Shinya Tsukamoto's Kaiju Theatre- who was involved, what works were produced ect. I believe Kei Fujiwara and Shozin Fukui were 'officially' involved, and I know some of their films, but I'd love to know if any other members produced works. Does anyone know a decent soruce for this information?

Jim.