film about red army (another question)

Khash Najib najibjp at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Jun 11 20:09:48 EDT 2004

Mentioning Oshima Nagisa, does anyone here know about his
health condition? A recent KineJapan e-mail mentioned
seeing him on Iron Chef. Does that mean he is genki again?
The last thing I had heard (last year) was that he was in
a coma after a (second?) brain stroke that he had while
attending a film festival in London...

Najib El-Khash

--- Roland Domenig <roland.domenig at univie.ac.at> からの
メッセージ: