subtitling

Nuzumaki nuzumaki at gmx.net
Thu Mar 4 06:48:50 EST 2004

for dvd mastering the best program out there is ADBOE ENCORE (by far the
best
if u know adobes workflow from photoshop or premiere). it has the best
features and is the
fastest. the other one is MAESTRO, but this is quite hard to handle und
often the media assets
you try to import are not correct, at least this programm says so.

for digitizing tapes a pinnacle mpg capture card or any other good mpg card
is a good tool.
i capture with my graphic card (thats not a very good way) due to the loss
of quality.

best MPG2 capture software is : WINDVR. well it has some bugs but works
without any big problems.

one big problem is to import the subtitels in your authoring programm, i am
trying to do this now for
3 days (use encore) but i cant get it working.

stefan