Self-Introduction

Tatiana Leite tatianaleite
Thu May 13 13:18:53 EDT 2004

Hey Tom, i'm borrowing your self-introduction ok:)

Name: Tatiana Leite

Institutional affiliation or emplyment: Rio de Janeiro Int'l Film Festival

City and country: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Planning a film festival about the Contemporay Japanese Cinema

After graduated in cinema, wondering how to study Japanse Cinema there.