much ado about puffy (Repackaging)

David Putnam patonamu
Sat Oct 23 23:34:04 EDT 2004

I wonder if the kids really realize or if they are interested in where the
Cartoon Characters original country comes from. I remember watching the
TV-Series "Heidi" and "Alice in Wonderland" in my childhood in Switzerland
without knowing that it was produced in Japan. Bad translations in newer
Manga also destroy a chance to use Anime to introduce Japanese Culture and
Mentality to the Foreign World.