Koreatano's graveyard of honor and originality

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Thu Sep 2 05:46:33 EDT 2004

Does anybody know Nakahira Ko's Korean name?  He didn't seem to use the
hangul that correspond to his kanji (hanja).  Incidentally, he was
officially credited (under his real - albeit mangled - name) for the
original story of Kim Dae-hee's 1974 CRASH LANDING OF YOUTH produced by
Shin Production Co Ltd, presumably because it was an official remake.

Stephen