Thank You All

tetsuwan@comcast.net tetsuwan
Fri Aug 26 13:00:41 EDT 2005

Some think that the final battle in Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan inspired the final fight scene in KB 1. SUre Shurayuki Hime was a template for all of KB 1 .  . .  IIRC both of the older films were released within a year of each other, and Hong Kong directors were looking closely at Japanese films at the time (and vice-versa).