English speakers generally do not understand Japanese

drainer at mpinet.net drainer at mpinet.net
Wed Dec 7 12:14:37 EST 2005

If a foreign company releases a Japanese film the Japanese company makes
money through licensing. It's the easiest route to take, unless the parent
company is a multi-national with channels of distribution.

Tae Guk Gi will be easy to find, but I wonder if you could really find much
else. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find more movies in London, given
the nature of the city, but do major retailers really carry more than 10
movies?

-d