PBS Japanese Film Series-more

SYBIL.THORNTON at asu.edu SYBIL.THORNTON at asu.edu
Mon Dec 26 13:52:30 EST 2005

Hi, Jeanne, and thanks for the info, but I don't think that is the one.  I
know I saw Ichikawa Kon's _Genji monogatari_ by 1967.  I also remember a
little later watching Japanese films in a series one of whose themes was I
believe Sati in the same house and we moved at the end of the year.  Memory
may not serve well--this was after all forty years ago!
Cheers,
SAT