Availability of Oshima VHS in Japan

Steven C Harrison harrisonstevenc
Thu Dec 8 13:34:24 EST 2005

  Kinejapan group,

  Hello all, I don't remember if I've introduced myself before, but my name is Steven Harrison, I live in Greensboro NC USA and have a huge interest in Japanese film from every decade (that I've had the pleasure of seeing works from).

  I'm aware that some of Oshima Nagisa's documentaries and television pieces from the 60s/70s are available in Japan on VHS (and out of print, I think) but can't for the life of me find any way to get a hold of them here in the US (through traders or official merchants).  Would anyone happen to know of some places in Tokyo that I might come across them (used or new)?

  I'll be checking the KINEJAPAN list, but I would also be checking another email address (for offlist messages) at harrizonn at yahoo.com .

  Thanks in advance for your help and time,

  Steven Harrison
Greensboro, NC

Yahoo! Shopping