Academy Award Equivalents?

Stephen Cremin asianfilmlibrary at mac.com
Thu Feb 24 06:29:17 EST 2005

The 2005 edition of the Variety International Film Guide was just
launched at the Berlin International Film Festival and should be
available for purchase now.  It has approximately 80 chapters, each
covering the film industry in a different country.  It lists the
results of the major awards ceremonies for each country, in addition to
box office statistics, films in production, company listings, etc.
ISBN 0-781879-505810 (USA).  I write the chapters on Taiwan and South
Korea.

Stephen