Mail-order-rental DVDs in Japan

Ernesto celliest at u01.gate01.com
Mon Jan 10 11:43:35 EST 2005

Il giorno 11/gen/05, alle 01:25, anne mcknight ha scritto:

> Does anyone know if there are mail-order services in Japan, like
> netflicks or zip.ca, where you can rent DVDs by mail?

Hi, Anne, I've just found this, and it seems interesting:
<http://www.discas.net/d/d/index.html>

There are different plans, but you pay a fix price every month (about
2000 yen), and you can rent as many dvds as you want (with a limitation
on the number of dvds you can rent at a time). When you finish watching
the movies (there is no deadline and hence no penalty) you have just to
put them in the nearest mailbox to send them back.

But you can read everything on the site.

Bye,
ERNESTO