Need info / graphics

Henrik Sylow henrik_sylow at mail1.stofanet.dk
Fri Jul 8 09:28:02 EDT 2005

As I am currently building up a database on Kitano, I need info on specific
films, which I've so far been unable to obtain anything about.

Need poster art, plot details and media (VHS/DVD/VCD/LASERDISC) for the
following films in question:

Makoto-chan (Shibayama Tsutomu 1980)

Danpu wataridori (Sekimoto Ikuo 1981)

Manon (Higashi Yoichi 1981)

Sukkari. sono ki de! (Kotani Shusei)

Natsu no himitsu (Fukasaku Kinji 1982)

Jukkai no mosquito (Sai Yoichi 1983)

Kanashi Kibun de Joku (Segawa Masaharu 1985)

Hoshi tsugu mono (Komizu Kazuo 1990)

Naniwa no Yojimbo (Ichiro Ishihara 1990)

Zansatsu seyo setsunaki mono, soreha ai (Hisashi Sudou 1991)

Shura no densetsu (Izumi Seiji 1992)

Gindama Masa-yan (Muraishi Hirochika 1992)

Zankyo (Sekimoto Ikuo 1999)

Complete list is here

http://www.kitanotakeshi.com/newsite/index.php?content=filmography
<http://www.kitanotakeshi.com/newsite/index.php?content=filmography&show_byo
thers&id=&byothers> &show_byothers&id=&byothers

If anyone has additional information, please contact me about that aswell.

Regards,

Henrik