New York Film Academy does Tokyo

Wei Ting Jen intewig
Sat Jul 9 06:23:00 EDT 2005

Actually this is nothing new - NYFA has had programs in Tokyo for a
while....I was looking into it a couple of years back but decided against it
cos it was too expensive.

--
"Of course, it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward, You can
only connect them looking backwards, so you have to trust that the dots will