Festival enquiry

Alexander Jacoby a_p_jacoby at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 27 06:44:21 EDT 2005

Dear All,

Am just in the process of tidying up an article for publication about the film Kanzashi/Ornamental Hairpin (1941, Shimizu Hiroshi). Can anyone help me with publication details for two recent festival catalogues which I don't now have in easy reach. The first is the Hong Kong International Film Festival Catalogue "Hiroshi Shimizu: 101st Anniversary", and for this I need to know the names of the catalogue editors, if credited. The second is The Tokyo FilmEx 2003 Official Catalogue, and for this I need the names of the editors, and the name of the publisher. Any help will be gratefully received.

Best,

Alex Jacoby