Festival enquiry

Jason Gray loaded_films
Wed Jul 27 12:21:01 EDT 2005

Alex,

I did a bit of translation for the HKIFF publication on
Shimizu, so I have a copy.

HKIFF Society Series (2)
Shimizu Hiroshi, 101st Anniversary

Publisher: Hong Kong International Film Festival Society
Editors: Kinnia Yau, Li Cheuk-to
Chinese Editors: Ho Wai-leng, Tsui Cheong-ming
English Editors: Maggie Lee, Sharon Hayashi (KineJapan
member)
..
..
..