Multiplexes in Tokyo

Jason Gray loaded_films at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jun 6 09:25:16 EDT 2005

Might not be that convenient for you, but United Cinemas
Toshimaen is the best I've been to in all my years here.
It's basically brand new (built late last year). Big,
modern seats, nobody blocking your view, large wide
screens (even the smallest of the 9 cinemas (93 seats) has
the same big screen), full digital sound, nicely designed
interior (sort of like future-retro 60s a la The
Incredibles), cafe, lobby screens showing trailers, etc.

All shows after 9pm are 1200 yen and you can buy a
membership for 1000 yen to see any movie for 1000 yen.

I sound like I work for the joint, but I don't.

http://www.unitedcinemas.jp/toshimaen/

--- drainer at mpinet.net からのメッセージ: