Translation help :-)

Paul Kraly seaotter37
Thu Jun 30 09:42:41 EDT 2005

You're a gentleman and a scholar, Stephen.  Nice save. :-)

I did manage to figure out a few letters from the Japanese alphabet I
had lying around, but I'm glad you came through.  I might consider
looking up more Japanese titles, just to test my abilities at
recognizing characters.  I guess it's time for me to learn something
new. *sigh* :-)

Paul