Ring 2 review

tanaka taro tarouttt at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:34:45 EST 2005

Ring 2 has its European premiere next Tuesday at the Brussels International
Festival of Fantastic Film (BIFFF). Nakata Hideo will be present (I suppose
he hasn't forgotten BIFFF was one of the first festivals to show his work).
(By the way, Ishii Sogo is a member of the jury, he arrives tomorrow)
I'll let you know how it goes...
Luk Van Haute