Nihon Eiga Jinmei Jiten

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Tue Nov 1 11:57:53 EST 2005

These are often at used book stores, although expensive. Next time
you're in Tokyo, you should be able to find it easily in Kanda or
Waseda (the former more easily, the latter more cheaply).

If you are sadly stuck in Britain (because it's not Japan, not
necessarily because it's the UK!) then try Isseido in Kanda. They'll do
international business.  Here's the email:

mail at isseido-books.co.jp

Cheers,

Markus

On Tuesday, November 1, 2005, at 10:18  AM, Alexander Jacoby wrote:

> Thanks to Alastair I now know what it is - so the only query left now
> is, where can I get it?
>

> Kinema Junpo-sha (ed.) (1997) Nihon eiga jinmei jiten kantoku-hen
> [Biographical
>
> Dictionary of Japanese Film Directors],Tokyo: Kinema Junpo-sha.

<image.tiff>