Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Film

Alison Renee Roberts alrexbob at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 1 12:28:23 EST 2005

Hello! I am a student at the University of Washington and I am researching
Hiroshima and Nagasaki in film. Other than Hibakusha Cinema edited by Michael
Broderick I am having difficulty finding very specific sources on the subject.
Does anyone know of any other sources which may address the subject
specifically?
Also, I am interested in looking at what the critics thought of these films at the time of release, I am assuming I will simply have to look back at newspapers but if there is another source for this already that anyone knows about that would be helpful.

Thank you,

Alison Roberts