manga eiga ron

M Arnold ma_iku at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:32:33 EST 2005

What a coincidence, I almost ordered a used copy of the Iwanami version
earlier today.

I'm glad the book will be back in print after 10+ years, but at the same
time I have mixed feelings about Ghibli putting it out . . .

The book comes out on the 19th. Here's a link to the new books page on the
Ghibli site:
http://www.ntv.co.jp/ghibli/shuppan/new/n_index.html

Michael Arnold