Kinema Club VI Update + Surprise

Mark Nornes amnornes
Tue Nov 1 15:40:28 EST 2005

If you are thinking of attending Kinema Club VI at New York University,
please contact Mitsuhiro Yoshimoto (my15 at nyu.edu) to reserve a spot at
the table...literally. We can only accommodate a very limited number of
people because of the room size, so we will probably have to turn people
away. We will distribute the papers to those attending at the end of
November.

For those who with limited travel monies, you will want to
hang on to those funds and this is why: in the coming days, you'll be
seeing the
announcement of Kinema Club VII---an exciting event with special guests
from Japan, screenings, circus animals, and a variety of panels. Keep
your eye
out. It's coming this spring, and everyone will want to go!

Mitsuhiro Yoshimoto
Markus Nornes